Teenager Flunking Out of School
Today we’re Joined by Sue DeCaro, who is a parenting coach and educator. Sue helps parents around the globe to navigate through life’s daily parenting challenges. Today Sue helps us deal with teenagers that are flunking out of school and don’t seem to care.
As Sue helps us answer today’s question on flunking out of school we explore:
• Why teens may seem uninterested in school
• Finding the real source of the problem
• Getting on the same page as parents to support
• Allowing for forgiveness and open dialogue to find solutions
• Allowing teens to be part of the solution