How to Stop Attention Seeking Behaviour
We’re Joined by Erin Taylor, who is an author and parenting coach who helps stressed, overwhelmed moms end struggles with disrespect, not listening and discipline.
Erin helps us answer today’s question
• We explore if attention seeking behaviour is a problem
• What it means when children and toddlers engage in this behaviour
• Why children engage in attention seeking behaviour at certain times and not at others (usually its when we’re out and about)
• What to do when your child seeks attention in negative or socially unacceptable ways
• How to manage the embarrassment we feel
• And of course, address if attention seeking can be stopped and how.