How to help your kids make friends by being themselves
Today we’re Joined by Louise Clarke, who is a passionate parenting coach. Louise empower parents with a compassionate and realistic approach to parenting challenges. Today Louise helps us support kids when they feel like they don’t fit in.
As Louise helps us answer today’s question we explore:
• Helping our kids express what it feels like when they struggle to fit in
• Explore how to develop a strong sense of self as kids work to make new friends
• How to be proud of who you are in all situations
• How to support kids to navigate different social situations
• How to set up support for kids to make like-minded friends