How to Help Toddler Adjust to New Baby
We’re Joined by Sue DeCaro, who is a parenting coach and educator. Sue helps parents around the globe to navigate through life’s daily parenting challenges. Today Sue helps us deal with toddler jealousy at the arrival of the new baby.
As Sue helps us answer today’s question on toddler jealousy while adjusting to life after a new baby we explore:
• Is it normal for toddlers to feel jealous?
• In what ways do toddlers act out when they feel like the new baby is taking their attention
• How to help kids express their fear and their need for more attention in positive ways
• How to help kids feel more secure so they are not jealous of the new baby
• How to help kids develop a bond with a new baby